Do you want to succeed your next job interview and nail your dream job?
Join our session to learn:
- How to prepare your interview such as phone, panel, and group interview
- How to show your confidence even when you are not confident
- How to avoid some common mistakes people make in interview
Furthermore, our guest speaker Wallace Huang from the Migrant Workers Centre will discuss with you about your work rights in Australia.
He will cover:
- What pay and conditions are workers entitled to (e.g. minimum wages, leave entitlements, payslips etc.)
- The right to a workplace that is safe and free of discrimination
- What to do when something is not right at work, and where to go when you need help
Date and Time: Wednesday, 19th September 2018, 2 - 4pm
Venue: Village at Nab
Address: 700 Bourke St, Docklands VIC
Get in fast as there are only 25 seats available
Silva was originally an international student from China. He has been in Australia for more than 10 years gaining various professional experiences in IT, education and business. He found it was difficult to get your job without the right guidance. He is passionate about helping young people achieve their dreams.
Wallace is a community organiser working at the Migrant Workers Centre. He has been active in causes protecting workers’ rights for some years and is passionate about social justice. A second-generation Chinese Australian, Wallace is also close to completing a Bachelor of Law/Arts at Monash University, majoring in Chinese and Politics.