Here is a simple but important problem: If your communication skills are not good enough, you will miss out on job opportunities.
Many organisations believe graduates’ communication skills are not good enough for them to be hired.
What can you do to make sure your communication skills are up to the level required to get the industry job you want?
- Developing your communication skills is key to showing employers your value
- These are needed in all industries
- This issue is especially important for students who lack experience in Australian professional environments
We're running a free upcoming Insight Session.
This session will help you:
- Learn effective approaches to improve your communication skills now
- Gain confidence in approaching Australian employers
- Learn communication skills in Australian professional environments
- Increase your success of getting a job
Date and Time: Friday, 15th February 2019, 2:00 - 4:00pm
Venue: Study Melbourne Student Centre
Address: 17 Hardware Lane, Melbourne, VIC
Get in fast as there are limited places! Don’t miss out!
Silva was originally an international student. He has been in Australia for more than 10 years gaining various professional experiences in IT, education and business. Lacking professional communication skills is one of many barriers he had in achieving his career goals. He would like to share some important insights to help you develop the confidence and skills you need now to get hired.
Xu has graduated from a Master of Information Systems and she secured a job as a Business Analyst after her graduation. She's overcome lots of challenges in her journey of job hunting and would like to share with you what she did differently to make her stand out.