More value on their investment
When a student makes an investment in their tertiary education, they have many hopes and expectations about the career options available to them after graduation.
Supporting a positive student experience
A student's experience in obtaining industry relevant work has the potential to become a reflection of their education in their mind.
Becoming ready to be a professional
Industry related job searching advice must be relevant to students, their professional areas, and delivered in ways which they can use to identify and take needed actions.
The ultimate learning environment
Much of these skills are developed outside the classroom. Their professional confidence will be impacted by the way they develop this skill set.
Seminars and programs focusing on industry related jobs
Our focus is on supporting your students to achieve industry relevant job outcomes. Some of the challenges we help students and graduates overcome are:
- Language barriers
- Regional cultural differences
- Professional cultural differences
- Student motivation around career
- Student clarity around career direction
- Identifying how students can be empowered to take action
- Translating a theoretical understanding into a practical outcome
Our seminars and training programs are tailored to help students develop the following skills and attributes for the professional workplace:
- Discovering customer requirements
- Active listening
- Expectation management
- Minimising conflict
- Commercial reality
- Personal organisation
- Asking effective questions
- Effective teamwork....across all disciplines